Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lake Lure, NC

I know, I know, it has been a long time since my last post. I will call it crazy busy with a twist of lazy. But now I am back with a lot to tell you about. So, here we go......

::Lake Lure, NC::
We headed north to see fall and it was wonderful! The trees, the weather, the lake all stunning. We stayed at a condo and this was the view from the balcony. Pretty sweet!
Sunset
Sunrise
We don't get to do this in FL.
Greg's parents, Herb & Kate met up with us. It was a nice treat to have them with us for a few days.
We took a boat tour of Lake Lure and a couple of movies were taped around or in the lake. This is the mountain they filmed parts of the movie Last of the Mohicans.
Here is where Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey did the famous lake scene in Dirty Dancing.

1 comment:

The Baughers said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! What a beautiful and fun place to visit!