Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Photo Project 2011 Day 1

This year will be the second year that I participate in the December Photo Project Challenge. Capture one picture every day for 25 days. I enjoyed it last year and I am looking forward to the challenge this year. This year I am desiring to shoot with a theme in mind...thankfulness. I can't guarantee that will happen each day but I am sure going to try. So, here it goes with the first day.

I am thankful for the silliness I discover throughout the day.
I found Alex on top of the washing machine (which has a window) watching the the clothes go through a wash cycle.

I am thankful for new life.

For the DPP challenge I only need to take one picture a day. Most days I know that will be a challenge but I could not resist posting this one as well. Greg had given me these mums months back just because. They brought such beauty to our home and then eventually died. I set them out back on the back porch with all the other dead plants. Well, guess what has sprouted new life? My mums. The contrast between the new blooms and the old dead ones makes me mindful and thankful for how God gives us life, new life in Him.

No comments: