Monday, April 4, 2011

a rainbow?

Alex came running into the house and exclaimed, "Mama there's a rainbow by our house!"
I followed him outside knowing this could not be true, because we have had sunshine all day today. When I stepped out and looked at what he was talking about I was taken aback by the beauty of what I was seeing. I ran in and got my camera. I let Alex know that it was not a rainbow but a lovely sun setting. This beautiful picture reminds me of the God I serve and how lovely and awesome all His creation is.


::From the Rising of the Sun::

From the rising of the sun
To the going down of the same
The name of the Lord shall be praised
From the rising of the sun
To the going down of the same
The name of the Lord shall be praised

So praise ye the Lord
Praise ye the Lord

From the rising of the sun
To the going down of the same
The name of the Lord shall be praised

No comments: