Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Adopt-a-Grandma

"What am I to do? I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good work, therefore, any kindness, or any service I can render to any soul of man or animal, let me do it now. Let me not neglect or defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
An Old Quaker Saying
::Marge & Alex decorating a photo album::
::Gabby's artwork::
::Matthew & Ann eating cookies we made::
::Ann & Matthew::
::Marge & Gabby::
::Alex & Marge::
::Ann, Allison & Marge::

Once a month we will be heading over to a local assisted living facility to spend some time with our new friends Ann and Marge. This past Saturday was our first visit and we all had a great time! We brought questions to ask our new friends and wrote down five things about ourselves. We did a craft and shared the cookies we brought. We look forward to spending time with our new friends next month, our theme is show and tell.

"Give what you have; to someone it may be better than you dare to think."
Longfellow

No comments: