Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Birthday Celebration!

Yesterday was my 30 something birthday! Once I hit 30 I keep losing count. I have to ask Gabby, "how old am I?" She is quick with the response and then reminds me of Greg's age and then I don't feel so bad. Yesterday started off with home made Challah bread french toast that Greg and the kids made. For every birthday we decorate the kitchen table and they went all out and did a tropical/Hawaiian theme. So here I am in my lai and grass skirt.

My sweet husband served me breakfast on our fine china!

That evening the whole family went to J. Alexander's for dinner.


After dinner we came home and I opened some precious homemade cards by the kiddos. Here is Gabby's card.
I received a certificate (created by my sweet husband, pictured above) for photography lessons. I can't wait to going with these lessons. Looking forward to learning how to use our Nikon D6o to its fullest potential.
Gabriella, one of my precious gifts from the Lord!
A magnify mirror from my in-laws Kate & Herb. Now I will be able to see all those imperfections and wrinkles that come with this age.
Alex really enjoyed the 10x side of the mirror!
Yippee! A manicure, pedicure and facial at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Spa! SWEET!
A delicious marble cake with a chocolate mousse center from Defore's.
Friends to celebrate with. Danielle and Rich thanks for celebrating with me!
Genesis and Catherine joined us as well for some cake and ice cream.

3 comments:

laurenesykes said...

hate i missed it! looks like you had a wonderful day!!! <3 from the snowy Northwest! les

The Baughers said...

What a fun birthday celebration!! So excited for you to have photography lessons -you'll have to teach me a thing or two! :)

brittany said...

happy birthday, dear! looks like it was a wonderful day and i am so excited for you to get those photography lessons! enjoy, and i will call soon!