Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update

It has been a while since the last post, so here is an update. This week Alex, Matthew and Gabby all have come down with runny noses, coughs and fevers (boys only). Poor Matthew has been the worst. We went to the Dr. this morning because of his temperature and cough. The Dr. prescribed a cough medicine which helped Matt for a little bit. The poor thing has not stopped coughing since he woke up this morning.

I made three more of these adorable bags. I love all the pretty fabrics I found. They came out so cute. I donated them to our church's garage sale. The proceeds are going to a local organization/ministry called Alpha Omega.


Greg and I went on a date night last night. We went to dinner and a movie! Usually our date nights consists of just dinner, but thanks to our good friend Lauren, we where able to do a movie as well. We enjoyed ourselves and are so thankful and blessed to have Lauren in our lives. The kids love being with her.
It seems like we just got back from a trip but there is another one in our future. Greg and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary this November. We are planning a vacation for just the two of us. For this to happen we have to take our trip this summer so my parents can watch the kids. Once we have finalized our trip I'll get you all the details. Here is a hint, we have to cross over the big pond!?

No comments: