Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gabby's New Smile!

This evening while drying off from taking a bath, Gabby slipped and fell and hit her mouth on the edge of the tub. I found her crying, bleeding and toothless. I found the tooth and then helped get the bleeding to stop. Gabby handled it all quite well. After the initial shock and pain had subsided, Gabby was pretty thrilled that she lost a tooth. Unfortunately, it was the other front tooth that was loose and the one she has been working at to come out. Go figure. Well, I could not let the moment pass without a picture(any excuse to get out the new camera). So, here is our sweetheart with one less tooth. I wonder how much money she will get for this traumatic extraction?


1 comment:

The Baughers said...

oh my goodness! glad Gabby handled it well...she definitely deserves a little something extra for the trauma of it all! :) and great pics of the boys!! I'd say Alex is a cute rugby player!