Friday, January 30, 2009

Allison's Birthday!


I was treated to a special birthday breakfast in bed this past Monday. Yes, January 26th was my 32nd birthday. It was a wonderful day! I did not have to cook and I was blessed to be around my loved ones. The kids and I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Greg took me to an early dinner to a great Thai restaurant. We then came home and celebrated my 32 years with specialty cup cakes from Lu Li's and presents.

Greg and the kids made me feel so special on my birthday. I thank God for blessing me with Greg, our children and another year of life.

Check Out the Pictures!

::thank you Sarah Grizzle for taking all the great pictures and celebrating with us::


1 comment:

The Baughers said...

Birthdays are wonderful-aren't they?! So glad you had a great day with your family!