Monday, December 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

While reading my sweet friend Dana's Blog, and seeing the adorable picture she posted I realized at the end of her post I was being TAGGED! So, I am sure you are wondering what that means. The instructions for this tag are to pick the 4th picture folder on your computer; choose and post the 4th picture; explain the picture; and tag 4 other people to participate. Here it goes:


This picture was taken on December 2nd 2007. I just realized tomorrow will be a year since this picture was taken. I had the kids laying on our bed and wanted to take a picture of all of them since Alex was awake and cooperative. Alex is a little over 2 months old here. As you can see Matthew dose not look so happy. He was not interested in taking anymore pictures. Oh, how they have grown since then.

So now I tag...

1. Pam England

2. Mellany Kelly

3. Kate Davis

4. Lauren E. Sykes

1 comment:

brittany said...

love how sad matthew is! that is amazing! cute christmas background, by the way!